- On average, each Canadian household spent $71,360 in 2008 up two per cent from 2007 1
- The average household debt in Canada is 131 per cent of annual household income? 2
- The average household only saves $1000 per year? 2
- One in three people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or longer at least once before age 65.
- The average length of a disability that lasts over 90 days is 2.9 years.
- There are an estimated 70,000 heart attacks each year in Canada. That’s one heart attack every seven minutes. 3
Stocks, bonds and mutual funds are offered through Manulife Securities Incorporated. Insurance products and services are offered through Manulife Securities Insurance Agency.